Live from the Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo in L.A., Jazmin Hupp shares her insights on opportunities in the legal cannabis industry, how to break in and why women are well poised to dominate this industry!
To say Jazmin is a trailblazer in the legal cannabis industry is an understatement. Jazmin seems to go non-stop — we wonder when she sleeps!
As the Founder & Executive Director of Women Grow, she’s on a mission to help 1,000 women entrepreneurs launch businesses in America’s fastest growing industry: legal cannabis. Through her organization, Women Grow connects, educates, and empowers diverse cannabis industry leaders. They host monthly events in more than 25 cities and a national leadership.
Jazmin feels fortunate to have been educated on cannabis as a safer alternative to alcohol. A visionary with millions of ideas and an overactive mind, to relax, Jazmin integrates yoga & meditation into her life along with moderate, responsible cannabis consumption.
Jazmin, a firm believer that business is the strongest force of change in our world, shares her insights on the state of the industry, where she’s the industry headed, and how women (or anyone for that matter) can capitalize on this exciting emerging market.
Main Discussion Points
- Women Grow’s Mission & History
- Trends in the future and opportunities for women in the legal cannabis and medical marijuana industry
- Opportunities in external and internal ancillary industries. Whether you’re a marketer, accountant, attorney, insurance or security company, the industry is rich in opportunities
- How to educate yourself about the industry and acquire the knowledge to succeed
- Highlights from the Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo Event