In this episode, we have a conversation with Leslie Bocskor, an entrepreneur focused on the legal cannabis industry, on the state of the legal cannabis industry, investment opportunities, and where the industry is headed.
Bocskor is a national thought leader, investment banker, investor and entrepreneur focused on the emerging legal cannabis industry.
He founded Electrum Partners and is working with some of the biggest players in the industry to develop strategies to quickly expand the market for legal cannabis in the U.S. and beyond.
Further, as Founding Chairman of the Nevada Cannabis Industry Association (NVCIA) he is bringing time-tested practices from the financial markets and his entrepreneurial experience to assure Nevada’s industry is an example to be emulated worldwide.
Main Discussion Points
- Challenges and opportunities in the legal cannabis industry over the next few years for cannabis entrepreneurs and the industry
- How to differentiate your business in an increasingly competitive industry
- Legal and compliance issues facing legal cannabis entrepreneurs
- The future of legal cannabis in Nevada & why Nevada has created legal framework that serves as a model for the nation
- Benefits of getting involved with the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) and the Nevada Cannabis Industry Association (NVCIA)
- How to get your cannabis venture funded
- Opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs with Electrum Partners